Thursday, September 22, 2011

Britney Spears Is An Inspiring Artist in My Life


             Britney Spears is one of my favorite artists who inspires me a lot. Who does not know about Britney? Of course people in the world know about her. She is a famous artist. She is my favorite artist. I feel very proud of her because she can become a famous artist and gets success in her young age. She gets a lot of awards too. What an awesome woman she is!
              She has some strengths that make me proud of her. She never gives up easily when she fails. It teaches me to be a diligent person. It inspires me to always try to do my best. She also always develops her talents. Britney has a good voice and she can dance energetically. She never forgets to practice her talents in singing and dancing. It teaches me to always develop my talent in my free time. Therefore, I do not waste my time to do something unimportant. It makes me use my time efficiently. And then, although she is a famous artist, she is not arrogant. Those are all make me proud of her.
            On the other hand, Britney has some weaknesses too. I can get some lessons from her weaknesses. She failed from the audition for MMC, but she never stop trying. From her failure, I learn to always try to get success and never stop trying like her. She failed in her first marriage. From that, I can learn to prepare my marriage well someday, so it will not happen like that. Her appearance is too sensual. It makes people have negative thoughts about her. From that, I learn not to wear sensual clothes.
          Britney has strengths and weaknesses, but her life influences me to be a better person. In my daily activities, I learn to be a hardworking person like her. I want to be successful like her. I will never give up when I find any difficulties in my life. If someday I will be successful, I will be a generous person and will not be arrogant like her. 

10 comments:

  1. good topic..every paragraph is reflective..i think you (me too) have to find another interesting words

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyy rinaa has given comment too..LOL..
    venny, you wrote this well huhuhu *unlike me* who wrote the essay too long LOL.
    I'm proud of britney too, she is a great person..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.... Thanks for your comments,friends...
    we should improve our writing skill, so we can write better and better... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like Britney and her songs so much. As you said, she won't give up on something.
    i hope your dream will come true..good luck dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, nice article venny.. :) simple, but quite describing the important thing.. okay then "don't stop believing!" lets grab our dream!!\(^.^)/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Eveline and Indri.. ^^
    Let's hope that our dreams will be come true...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^
    I agree with you that Britney Spears is a successful artist.
    I hope you can be like her too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am absolutely sure that venny will be the very successful person :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good writing ven! :D Good job..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rina: thanks.. hahaha.. amen... ^^ hope u will be successful too... ^^

    @Irene: Thank you... ;)

    ReplyDelete