I never think that a house maid can be my motivator, but a few weeks ago I met with a house maid who really motivates me. Who is she? How can she become my motivator? She is my neighbor’s house maid. Her name is Mutoharoh. I usually call her “Mba Mut”. She comes from Karang Bandung Village in Brebes. She is 13 years old. She is very young. I was shocked because she is younger than me and she becomes a house maid. I usually see her every morning. She always smiles at me. She is a friendly, diligent and polite person. Her life is very inspirational.
She has some goals and life motivations that inspire me. She said that she want to make her family happy and want to make her parents proud of her. What a great goal I think! It makes me realize that sometimes I don’t make my parents happy. I sometimes make them angry and mad with me. I sometimes disobey to them. From her goals, I learn that I must have goals like her. I have to make my parents happy and proud of me. Beside that, she has another life motivation too. She always works hard because she wants to have a better future. She wants to have a house for her family someday. It inspires me that I should work hard too, so I can have my own house someday.
She also has some challenges or struggles that I can learn from. She becomes a house maid because she does not have enough money to go to school. It makes me realize that I should be thankful to God that He still gives me an opportunity to go to university. I should study hard and use this opportunity to get a lot of knowledge as much as I can. Besides, in her duties, she sometimes has a lot of things to do. She has to wash the dishes, wash the clothes, clean the house and look after her boss’ children. In her busy days, she always looks happy and enjoys with her jobs. She also sometimes has to face the fretful and disobedient children, but she still patient. From that I can learn that I have to be happy and patient when I do my chores and homework.
From her life, she can be my inspiration. When she gets difficulties, she never gives up easily. She never rants and never be lazy to do her duties. She always be thankful to God for her life and she always smiles every day. She really inspires me that I have to be more thankful to God because my life is better than hers . Therefore, I should be happy and more enjoy living my life although there are a lot of problems and troubles. I will keep fighting and keep smiling every day.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have the same opinion with Laura.....very good story....thumb up! It's simple but very meaningful
ReplyDeleteI Like this so much :)
sorry i deleted my first comment..there were some contents that i shouldn't have written here :p
ReplyDeleteyuppp this is a very good story!! and Mba Mut is very young, huh.. poor her, she can't go to school when usually people at her age still study at school ;( i guess we are lucky enough ;)
thankss for the inspiring story
I think your story is very good.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read your story, I also realize how lucky I am...
I also want to enjoy my life and keep smiling every day^^.
Thanks for all your comments... ^^
ReplyDeleteHope we can be thankful to God every day...